General terms and conditions
Online store nanukclothing.com
- Introductory provisions and definitions
1. These general terms and Conditions (hereinafter “GTC”) govern the legal relationship between the company name: NANUKc s.r.o.
Registered office: Tŕnie 82, Tŕnie 96234 registered in the register of the District District Court, Banská Bystrica section: Ltd., insert number: 15130/L
ICO: 55838294 Tax reg.n.: 2122101641 Bank Account: SK1583300000002102706556 executing legal acts by: Gabriela Bezrouková (also the “seller”) and any person who is a buyer of the goods or services offered by the seller in the online store of the seller, and who performs in the consumer’s position within the meaning of other provisions of Conditions. 1.1. Contact to the seller is:: NANUKc s.ro. Email: email@example.com Tel. No.: + 421917469280
2. The seller is simultaneously an electronic system operator through which it operates an online store on a domain named nanukclothing.com (also “online store”).
3. The supplier of goods and services offered in the online store is the seller.
4. A buyer is any person (natural person or legal person) who has completed and sent an order through the seller’s online store and who has received an email notification of receipt of the order. The buyer is also any person who has entered the order by telephone or by sending an email.
4.1. A consumer is a buyer who, when concluding a purchase contract through the online store of the seller, does not act in the course of his business.
5. Products are goods or services which are intended to be sold and are also published in the seller’s online store.
6. The competent authority exercising supervision of the Consumer Protection Code shall be:
SOI Banská Bystrica Inspecto
rate Lower 46,
974 00 Banská Bystrica 1 Departme
nt of Performance Watch
dog Contact: Tel. No. 048/412 49 69
7. In the event of any complaints or incentives, the consumer may also address directly to the seller, and we encourage buyer to use the seller’s email address to send complaints and complaints to the seller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaint will be assessed and equipped within 10 working days in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic. With its equipment we inform the consumer in the same form as the consumer’s complaint or the complaint to the seller.
- Product order-conclusion of the purchase contract
1. A proposal to conclude a purchase contract by the purchaser, the order of the products is made through an electronic order form in the seller’s online shop or other remote means e-mail, telephone, fax, etc. In case of payment of products before delivery to the buyer, the purchase price shall be deemed to have been paid on the date of the payment of the funds to the seller’s account.
2. To accept the order of the products by the seller and thus to conclude the purchase agreement, the seller informs the buyer that the order of the product has been accepted and Then the seller informs the buyer about entering the order for dispatch.
3. The purchase contract shall be concluded for a fixed period and ceases to be the subject of the seller’s and buyer’s obligations.
4. The contract of sale may be extinguished by the agreement of the Contracting Parties, by resignation or by termination.
5. The seller shall at the same time inform the purchaser that it does not make the order conditional upon acceptance of the terms and conditions, in the light of the decision SOI issued under the brand name CS/0677/99/2015.
Iii. Purchase price and payment terms
1. The price of goods and services ordered through the online store (the “Purchase price“) is given separately for each product and is valid at the time of the purchase of the order by the buyer.
2. The basic tender shall be the currency of the euro.
3. The purchase price of goods and services is included, including VAT, clearly stated in the online store. By sending an order the buyer will accept the sales prices. The purchase price of the products does not include transport costs or other costs related to the delivery of the products.
- Payment Methods
- You can pay for goods and services in the online store of the seller in the following ways:
1.1. Payment by bank card via the payment gateway Barion
1.2 Payment by deposit or transfer to the seller’s bank account
- Withdrawal of the buyer from the purchase contract without giving reason
1. The consumer shall be entitled, without giving a reason to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt of the goods, if the seller duly and in good time fulfilled the information obligations under § 12 Cust. No. 102/2014 Coll. If the seller has fulfilled these information obligations in addition, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days of the day on which the seller has additionally fulfilled the information obligation, but no later than 12 months after the start of the time limit for Withdrawal, the withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the date on which the seller has fulfilled the information obligation.
If the seller has not provided the consumer with an instruction on the right to withdraw from the contract or within the additional time limit of the foregoing, the withdrawal period expires after 12 months and 14 days from the date of commencement of the statutory withdrawal period.
2. The consumer is obliged, if this right wishes to use, to notify the withdrawal from the purchase contract no later than the last day of the prescribed period to the seller, or to pass the withdrawal to the Postal Service no later than the last day of the time limit for the address of the seller which is: 7Jezera. CE spol. S R.O., P. jilemnical 1204/3, Zvolen 96001. The consumer is obliged to send the goods back to the seller or to the person authorized by the seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. This does not apply if the seller suggests that the goods are picked up personally or by the person authorised by him. The period referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to have been retained if the goods have been handed over to transport no later than the last day of the period. (§ 10 para. 1 of Law No 102/2014 Z. Z.).
3. Withdrawal from the contract may be applied to the seller in a documentary form or in the form of a registration on another durable medium (e.g. E-mail address). The withdrawal of the contract may also be effected through the contract form which is made available on the seller’s website. The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract orally, in particular by a clearly formulated statement of the consumer expressing his will to withdraw from the contract. We encourage the consumer to indicate in the withdrawal the order number, the date of purchase, the type from which the goods are graduated, the name and surname, the address and the case, the number of the account to which it will be returned all payments made by the seller from the graduation Contract if it decides that it asks to send the payment for the goods on the account number indicated thereon. Otherwise, the seller returns the payment for the goods to the consumer in the same manner as the consumer used in his payment.
4. By departure from the contract, the Contracting Parties shall be obliged to return the transactions granted to each other. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of goods resulting from such treatment of goods, which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods. The consumer is not responsible for reducing the value of the goods in the event that the seller has not been informed of the possibility to withdraw from the contract, conditions, time limit and procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal. If the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the treatment of goods which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods (e.g. Goods will be damaged). The consumer shall be liable to the seller for the damage thus incurred. In particular, the use of goods shall be considered to be more than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods in relation to the determination of the characteristics and functionality of the goods. In particular, the costs of placing the product in the previous state will be considered as a reduction in the value of the goods.
5. You can use the withdrawal form from the purchase agreement. The form provided is freely accessible for inspection and download on the seller’s website.
6. If the consumer withdrawter within the meaning of Law no 102/2014 Coll, he shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the seller under § 10 (2). 3 of Law No 102/2014 Coll., and if it withdrab from a distance contract, the costs of returning goods which, owing to its nature, cannot be returned by post, this does not apply if the seller has agreed to bear it alone or if he has not fulfilled the obligation under § 3 (2). 1 (b) (i). Act No. 102/2014 Coll.
7. The Internet business operator shall reimburse the performance paid for the goods/service, including the costs of transport of the meaning of UST. § 9 ( 3) of Law No 102/2014 Coll., as well as the costs proven to be incurred for ordering the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal.
8. The seller is not obliged to pay additional costs to the consumer if the consumer has expressly chosen a different method of service than the cheapest usual method of service offered by the seller. Additional costs mean the difference between the cost of service chosen by the consumer and the cost of the cheapest usual method of service offered by the seller.
9. Shipments sent in the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract as cash will not be taken on our part. We recommend that buyers be sent by registered mail.
10. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods and services as defined in § 7 (2). 6 (b) A) to (l) of Act No 102/2014. Coll.
-Goods made to order or to contract (goods made according to specific consumer requirements, goods made on a customised basis or goods intended separately for one consumer),
-Goods subject to rapid reduction of quality or perishable (food, cakes, cakes),
-Goods enclosed in a protection package which is not appropriate to return for reasons of health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been infringed after delivery (underwear, sterile packaging, etc.),
-Unpacked CD, DVD, computer games (sale of Phonograms, figurative recordings, Phonographic Recordings, books or computer software sold in the protection package, if the consumer has unpacked the packaging),
-Newspapers, journals and unwrapped books (sale of periodic printing, excluding sales under the subscription Agreement and sale of books not supplied in the protection package),
Called. Digital download – Provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, if its provision is initiated with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has declared that it has been properly instructed that the expression of such consent loses the right of withdrawal Contract
-The sale of goods or the provision of a service the price of which depends on the movement of the prices on the financial market which the seller cannot influence and which may occur during the period of withdrawal of the contract,
-The sale of goods which may be inextricably mixed with other goods in respect of their nature after delivery,
-the carriage of goods, the hiring of cars, the provision of catering services or the provision of services relating to free-time activities and under which the seller undertakes to provide such services at the agreed time or within the agreed period,
-The execution of urgent repairs or maintenance specifically requested by the consumer by the seller (this does not apply to service contracts and contracts which are subject to the sale of goods other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance operation, if concluded during the seller’s visit to the consumer and the consumer did not order those services or goods);
-The provision of the service where its provision has been initiated with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has declared that it has been duly instructed that the expression of such consent loses the right of withdrawal after the full provision of the service, and if the total provision of Services
-The sale of alcoholic beverages The price of which has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which may be made at the earliest after 30 days and the price depends on the movement of prices on the market which the seller cannot influence.
12. In the event of withdrawal, the seller is obliged to return the funds to the consumer in the same form as it has received from the consumer. Changing the form of repayment of funds to the consumer is only possible by consumer consent.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
1. Where the consumer is not satisfied with the manner in which the seller has handled his claim or considers that the seller has infringed his rights, the customer shall have the right to apply to the seller with a request for redress. If the seller, at the request of the customer under the preceding sentence, answers the rejection or does not reply to such request within 30 days from the date of dispatch to the customer, the customer shall have the right to submit an alternative dispute settlement under the provisions of § 12 Act No. 391/2015 Coll. On alternative solutions to consumer disputes and amending certain laws. The competent entity for alternative dispute resolution with the seller is the Slovak Trade inspection or other relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities held by the Ministry of Economic Slovak Republic (the list is available on page http://www.mhsr.sk/or directly HERE; the customer has the right to choose which of these alternative dispute resolution entities. The customer may use the online Dispute resolution platform, which is available on the http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/website or directly HERE, to submit a proposal for an alternative solution to its consumer dispute. Any additional information regarding alternative dispute resolution between seller and buyer – consumers arising from the purchase contract as a consumer contract or related to a contract of sale as a consumer contract are listed on Website of the Ministry of Economy of the SR www.mhsr.sk and in Law no 391/2015 Coll. On alternative solutions to consumer disputes and amending certain laws.
Vii. Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions. The obligation to notify the modification of the general terms and conditions is fulfilled by its location in the seller’s online store. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions, the relationship between buyer and seller is governed by the general terms and conditions applicable and effective at the conclusion of the sales contract, until the moment of its demise.
2.Na contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships which may arise from a contractual relationship) with natural persons who, when concluding a purchase contract under these GTC, do not act in the course of their business activities are subject, in addition to the general provisions of Law No 40/1964 ECR. The Civil Code, as amended, by the special rules, in particular Law No. 102/2014 Z. Z. On consumer protection for the sale of goods or services under a distance contract or contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller and Act No. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection.
3.Na contractual relations (as well as other legal relationships that may arise from a contractual relationship) with legal persons or With natural persons – entrepreneurs that work in the course of their business are subject to the provisions of Law No. 513/1991 No. Commercial Code as amended.
5. These general terms and conditions enter into force and the effectiveness of their publication in the online store of the seller 21.01.2020